- For digital video and digital photography
- Maximum output: 320 watts/1600 watts incandescent equivalent
- Full and half power
- Four standard E-27 bulb sockets
- Fuse protected
- Easy back and forth swivel light stand attachment
- Softbox attaches to the lamphead, no speedring required
- Integrated umbrella slot allowing for maximum reflectivity
- Standard 110v 9' power cord included- can be plugged into any household socket
This lamp head works best for video interviews, digital portraits, chromakey, video web chat, and product photography.
This lamp does not come with bulbs. For use only
with compact fluorescent bulbs.
This new Studio 4Flo Continuous Fluorescent light head from PBL is perfect for photography and video lighting. This kit includes a 32” softbox and can be used as your main light source or as an addition to your existing light kit. This light head will accommodate four compact fluorescent bulbs and can be used on full or half power. This is one of the smallest lighting fixtures out there that is able to provide up to 1600 watts of incandescent equivalent light.
Fluorescent lighting for video/cinema production and photography has been on the increase because of its economical and efficient production of soft light. With minimal heat production and minimal power consumption, compact fluorescent lamps last for up to 10000 hours, eliminating the need for constant bulb replacement.